Wonder Valley is always seeking resumes of qualified individuals that are interested in working with us. While we may not have a position open at this time that fits your specific skill set, one may open up in the future. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also recommend including a cover letter that describes the type of position you may be interested in. We will review your resume and contact you should a position become available that aligns with your experience and career goals.
- Marketing Coordinator (Part-Time/Full-Time)
- Develop an annual Marketing Plan for all markets for Wonder Valley Ranch Resort Be apprised of all Western Camps Inc promotional and advertising efforts Participate in events that will promote the awareness of Western Camps Inc Coordinate and deliver email campaigns, blogs, and social media posts according to the marketing strategy Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials including brochures, flyers, videos, advertising pieces, etc. in a coordinated and cohesive effort Ensure that promotional messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies Identify need for production of new marketing materials and oversee production Oversee copywriting and design of print, radio, tv, and online ads Oversee mail lists and email list databases for market distribution Analyze advertising opportunities and propose new campaigns Identify public relations opportunities and submit press releases Oversee the day to day updates and maintenance of the website and work with Nettra for any major edits Deliver and maintain marketing materials to Meeting Planning Agencies, Convention and Visitors Bureaus, etc. Monitor and update all promotional listing websites and social media sites for all markets for accurate information, photos, and respond to comments as needed Monitor and update all rating websites (Yelp, Trip Advisor, Wedding Wire, etc.) to keep all information and photos updated and respond to comments as needed Assist with booking trade shows for the sales team Design and maintain stock of various promotional swag items Work with manager and business units to determine promotional, advertising, and marketing budget and manage expenses to that budget
- Group Tours Coordinator (Full-Time)
- The Group Tour Coordinator is responsible for for all areas of selling, maintaining, and executing Group Tour operations, including, but limited to: Researching past group tours and new travel groups for potential leads via tour operators, group leaders, and travel agents/clubs Cold calling, emailing, and other sales techniques to contact and book group tours Give sales and program presentations to potential clients Maintain contact with booked clients to check the status of their tour sales Communicate to the General Manager tour numbers for groups 30,60,90, and 120 days in advance of their arrival Maintain contact with booked clients to answer any questions and provide sales materials to ensure full bus attendance Give all operational information to the Group Services Coordinator (GSC) to communicate to all operations departments Attend weekly operations meetings when available Be the step-on tour guide for all tours that scheduling permits Create training manuals for all tours in case outsourced step-up guides are necessary Fill out purchase orders pertaining to side trip or evening program expenses as needed and coordinate responsibility with the GSC Research and create new, innovative side trip tours to sell Execute the programming and entertainment for group tours on property when necessary Create new, fun, and innovative entertainment programming for on-site activities.
- Groundskeeper (Full-Time)
- Cleans grounds and removes litter Responsible for the care, maintenance of all supplies and equipment owned by the company and/or management company Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times Mow the lawns, prune the bushes and trees, edge the walkways and give grounds a manicured look Collaborate with maintenance team to make sure grounds and the buildings are always properly cared for Operate vehicles or powered equipment, such as mowers, and tractors Water lawns, trees, or plants Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees Uses irrigation methods to adjust the amount of water consumption to prevent waste Provides proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots or other grounds features Other duties as assigned.