Wonder Valley is always seeking resumes of qualified individuals that are interested in working with us. While we may not have a position open at this time that fits your specific skill set, one may open up in the future. Please submit your resume to email@example.com. We also recommend including a cover letter that describes the type of position you may be interested in. We will review your resume and contact you should a position become available that aligns with your experience and career goals.
- Banquet Servers – (Part Time & Full-Time)
- If you are ready to jump start your culinary career then Wonder Valley is the perfect place to get you started. We currently are gearing up for our busy season and are looking for servers to assist in the Food & Beverage department at Wonder Valley Ranch. Both Full-Time and Part-Time Positions will be available. Job responsibilities would include, but are not limited to, waiting on tables, bussing tables, monitoring buffet dining, moving trays of food from the kitchen to the buffet, simple preparation of food, etc. This is not a typical restaurant and is more event-style dining and each event will have different food service (i.e. plate service, buffet, etc.) Must have reliable transportation, customer service, ability to work weekends and holidays, food handlers certification is preferred
- Maintenance Supervisor (Full-Time)
- The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for facilities and property maintenance, staff work schedules, setting maintenance and project priorities with the General Manager’s approval, ordering, inventorying, and organization of supplies, working within a set budget, vehicle and cart maintenance, adequate records kept for health department, pool maintenance, and being involved in the hiring process.
- Maintenance Technician (Full-Time)
- Must be able to rewire power plugs, light fixtures, and breakers then know the amp rating for each circuit. Must be able to put a part list together for any job or project. Must be able to trouble shoot any mechanical, electrical, and plumbing problem then resolve it. Must be able to run a crew of workers and keep track of the progress work. Must be able to lift up to but not limited to 50 pounds. Must keep up maintenance on all Golf Carts, Ranch Vehicles, go -karts, and Mine Bikes and keep record of the preventative maintenance on them. Must keep daily logbook of the work that was preformed on that day. Recommend ideas and areas for improvement when authorized. Must keep up on the daily up-keep on all sporting equipment (Volleyball nets, Basketball nets and courts, Rock Wall, Ropers Course, and table games). Must keep up on all pools and spas (ASC pool, Pool side, and Dalton Spa). Must keep adequate records as required by the Health Department. Must maintain all sporting equipment for pools. (Volleyball, Basketball, and Polo Nets.) Must keep up on cleaning all A/C Heater units, Coolers, Ice Machines, and Freezers. Must perform minor emergency repairs and assist when requested by Manager on duty. Report any and all major problems to the Supervisor Operate all equipment in a safe, efficient and courteous manner. Drive resort vehicles safely to prevent unnecessary damage to vehicle or property. Keep tools and equipment neat and in working order. Treat all equipment with care to prevent damage.Perform minor repairs and regular maintenance on equipment. Return equipment to tool shed at the end of the day.
- Lead Landscaper (Full-Time)
- A day in the life of the Landscaper includes: Ensuring that the property grounds and all common areas are clean and free of debris on a daily basis. The property is kept up to company standards. Cleans grounds and removes litter, mow the lawns, prune the bushes and trees, edge the walkways and give grounds a manicured look, collaborate with maintenance team to make sure grounds and the buildings are always properly cared for, operate vehicles or powered equipment, such as mowers, and tractors, water lawns, trees, or plants, mix and spray or spread fertilizers, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees, uses irrigation methods to adjust the amount of water consumption to prevent waste, provides proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots or other grounds features, other duties as assigned.
- Banquet Manager (Full-Time)
- The Banquet Manager is present at every wedding and specialty banquet to ensure the communication across all departments, to include the Wedding Coordinator role, provides for a seamless event. Typically, these events take place in the evenings and on weekends. As Banquet Manager, this position oversees wedding reception banquets and is the liaison between the wedding client and banquet staff and assists the wedding client with closing questions and procedures.