Wonder Valley is always seeking resumes of qualified individuals that are interested in working with us. While we may not have a position open at this time that fits your specific skill set, one may open up in the future. Please submit your resume to email@example.com. We also recommend including a cover letter that describes the type of position you may be interested in. We will review your resume and contact you should a position become available that aligns with your experience and career goals.
- Guest Services Agent – Part-Time
Do you enjoy interacting with guests everyday? Being a Guest Services Agent might be the position for you! The first impression of a company starts with the Guest Services Agent you will set the tone for the entire guest experience. Providing a warm and helpful nature enables you to rise to every occasion, from cheerfully greeting the guests upon arrival to handling issues that may arise as a Guest Services Agent you will have the opportunity to brighten a guests day and have guests leave with a positive experience.
As a Guest Services Agent , you will
- Have fun with our guests!!
- Provide that critical first impression to our guests and have a natural passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Welcome and serve guests in person and over the phone everyday.
- Enjoy solving problems, be comfortable using a computer to check guests in and out, and handle cash and credit card transactions accurately and confidently.
To be successful in this role, you must have excellent English communication skills and be able to read, write and speak fluently. You will regularly use a computer and different software. You must be able to work the PM shift and have reliable transportation.
- Banquet Servers – (Part Time & Full-Time)
- If you are ready to jump start your culinary career then Wonder Valley is the perfect place to get you started. We currently are gearing up for our busy season and are looking for servers to assist in the Food & Beverage department at Wonder Valley Ranch. Both Full-Time and Part-Time Positions will be available. Job responsibilities would include, but are not limited to, waiting on tables, bussing tables, monitoring buffet dining, moving trays of food from the kitchen to the buffet, simple preparation of food, etc. This is not a typical restaurant and is more event-style dining and each event will have different food service (i.e. plate service, buffet, etc.) Must have reliable transportation, customer service, ability to work weekends and holidays, food handlers certification is preferred
- Maintenance Technician (Full-Time)
- Must be able to rewire power plugs, light fixtures, and breakers then know the amp rating for each circuit. Must be able to put a part list together for any job or project. Must be able to trouble shoot any mechanical, electrical, and plumbing problem then resolve it. Must be able to run a crew of workers and keep track of the progress work. Must be able to lift up to but not limited to 50 pounds. Must keep up maintenance on all Golf Carts, Ranch Vehicles, go -karts, and Mine Bikes and keep record of the preventative maintenance on them. Must keep daily logbook of the work that was preformed on that day. Recommend ideas and areas for improvement when authorized. Must keep up on the daily up-keep on all sporting equipment (Volleyball nets, Basketball nets and courts, Rock Wall, Ropers Course, and table games). Must keep up on all pools and spas (ASC pool, Pool side, and Dalton Spa). Must keep adequate records as required by the Health Department. Must maintain all sporting equipment for pools. (Volleyball, Basketball, and Polo Nets.) Must keep up on cleaning all A/C Heater units, Coolers, Ice Machines, and Freezers. Must perform minor emergency repairs and assist when requested by Manager on duty. Report any and all major problems to the Supervisor Operate all equipment in a safe, efficient and courteous manner. Drive resort vehicles safely to prevent unnecessary damage to vehicle or property. Keep tools and equipment neat and in working order. Treat all equipment with care to prevent damage.Perform minor repairs and regular maintenance on equipment. Return equipment to tool shed at the end of the day.
- Custodian (Full-Time)
- The Custodian is responsible for the overall maintenance of the resorts grounds and buildings. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to, daily trash runs in and around the buildings, daily use of leaf blower to remove debris from patios, sidewalks, and roofs, clean and inspect in and around the pools on a daily basis, thoroughly inspect property for trash or debris, assist in the transition of rooms and setups as needed, clean gutter as needed, spot clean floors and chairs with cleaning machine for stains, other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will have reliable transportation, be a team player, have a positive attitude, must be able to lift up to 50lbs, and have great customer service skills.