Wonder Valley is always seeking resumes of qualified individuals that are interested in working with us. While we may not have a position open at this time that fits your specific skill set, one may open up in the future. Please submit your resume to email@example.com. We also recommend including a cover letter that describes the type of position you may be interested in. We will review your resume and contact you should a position become available that aligns with your experience and career goals.
- Marketing Coordinator (Full-Time)
- Develop an annual Marketing Plan for all markets for Wonder Valley Ranch Resort Be apprised of all Western Camps Inc promotional and advertising efforts Participate in events that will promote the awareness of Western Camps Inc Coordinate and deliver email campaigns, blogs, and social media posts according to the marketing strategy Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials including brochures, flyers, videos, advertising pieces, etc. in a coordinated and cohesive effort Ensure that promotional messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies Identify need for production of new marketing materials and oversee production Oversee copywriting and design of print, radio, tv, and online ads Oversee mail lists and email list databases for market distribution Analyze advertising opportunities and propose new campaigns Identify public relations opportunities and submit press releases Oversee the day to day updates and maintenance of the website and work with Nettra for any major edits Deliver and maintain marketing materials to Meeting Planning Agencies, Convention and Visitors Bureaus, etc. Monitor and update all promotional listing websites and social media sites for all markets for accurate information, photos, and respond to comments as needed Monitor and update all rating websites (Yelp, Trip Advisor, Wedding Wire, etc.) to keep all information and photos updated and respond to comments as needed Assist with booking trade shows for the sales team Design and maintain stock of various promotional swag items Work with manager and business units to determine promotional, advertising, and marketing budget and manage expenses to that budget
- Director Of Fun (Full-Time)
- Wonder Valley Ranch Resort is seeking a unique individual for the “Director of Fun” position in the Bus Tour Division. This position oversees as well as executes activities and side trip excursions for tour groups booked at the resort. The Director of Fun directs the recreation programs on property, as well as being a tour guide on their bus to see local destinations such as Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks, local wineries and visits to local historic communities such as Old Town Clovis, historic downtown Reedley and other destinations in the valley. The successful candidate for this position is an outgoing friendly personality with the ability to connect with the senior tour market. He/she will enjoy leading and participating in the recreation activities. This includes dressing as an outlaw and holding up the arriving bus; directing the welcome orientation and a variety of other entertaining programs for the groups. This position also has the opportunity to create and execute new activities or entertainment for the guests. Theater and entertainment experience is a definite plus. This position is also responsible for the clerical preparation as well. This will include communication with booked groups regarding bus numbers, communicating with local destinations to book the tours, and sending sales materials to tour operators and/or group leaders to help fill their buses.
- Maintenance Technician (Full-Time)
- Must be able to rewire power plugs, light fixtures, and breakers then know the amp rating for each circuit. Must be able to put a part list together for any job or project. Must be able to trouble shoot any mechanical, electrical, and plumbing problem then resolve it. Must be able to run a crew of workers and keep track of the progress work. Must be able to lift up to but not limited to 50 pounds. Must keep up maintenance on all Golf Carts, Ranch Vehicles, go -karts, and Mine Bikes and keep record of the preventative maintenance on them. Must keep daily logbook of the work that was preformed on that day. Recommend ideas and areas for improvement when authorized. Must keep up on the daily up-keep on all sporting equipment (Volleyball nets, Basketball nets and courts, Rock Wall, Ropers Course, and table games). Must keep up on all pools and spas (ASC pool, Pool side, and Dalton Spa). Must keep adequate records as required by the Health Department. Must maintain all sporting equipment for pools. (Volleyball, Basketball, and Polo Nets.) Must keep up on cleaning all A/C Heater units, Coolers, Ice Machines, and Freezers. Must perform minor emergency repairs and assist when requested by Manager on duty. Report any and all major problems to the Supervisor Operate all equipment in a safe, efficient and courteous manner. Drive resort vehicles safely to prevent unnecessary damage to vehicle or property. Keep tools and equipment neat and in working order. Treat all equipment with care to prevent damage.Perform minor repairs and regular maintenance on equipment. Return equipment to tool shed at the end of the day.
- Event Planning Shift Lead (Full-Time)
- Looking for someone with a great personality who loves working in the customer service and hospitality industry. This position is one that works with every department (kitchen, maintenance, housekeeping, front desk, etc.) to make sure that all departments are communicating and working together efficiently. Must be able to work with any type of personality and handle stress well. This position is the liaison between the guests and the operational departments to make sure all guest needs are met and the guest receives the best level of customer service possible. This position may work days, but will have mostly night shifts, weekend shifts, and holiday shifts (we are always open). This position is full time during our ‘on-season’ and part-time during our ‘off-season’. Bartending and supervisory experience required. Must have reliable transportation.
- Custodian (Full-Time)
- The Custodian is responsible for the overall maintenance of the resorts grounds and buildings. Some responsibilities include but are not limited to, daily trash runs in and around the buildings, daily use of leaf blower to remove debris from patios, sidewalks, and roofs, clean and inspect in and around the pools on a daily basis, thoroughly inspect property for trash or debris, assist in the transition of rooms and setups as needed, clean gutter as needed, spot clean floors and chairs with cleaning machine for stains, other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will have reliable transportation, be a team player, have a positive attitude, must be able to lift up to 50lbs, and have great customer service skills.