All of our Wedding Packages Include:
- Six Hours of Facility Use for Ceremony and Reception or Reception Only
- Ceremony Garden and Gazebo and Legacy Banquet Hall
- A Wedding Facility Coordinator
- Ceremony Rehearsal (1 hour maximum)
- Hors D’oeuvres
- Full Catered Banquet Dinner and Food Service Personnel
- Bride’s Day Room and Groom’s Day Room
- Tables and Chairs
- Table Linens and Napkins (Over 30 color choices available)
- China, Stemware, and Flatware
- Dance Floor
- Event Set-Up and Clean-up (Chairs, tables, linens)
- Cake Cutting Service
- Sparkling Cider Toast (depending on package choice)
- Overnight Accommodation for Bride and Groom on Wedding Night (Based on availability at time of booking)
- Refrigerated storage area for wedding cakes with cake set-up arranged by client.
- Table for a self-serve cake service.
- Refrigerated storage area for a boxed and labeled cake top for 24 hours.
- The responsibility for cake top decorations or the cake top is that of the client
- Buffet or plated (additional $3.00 per person for plated)
- Food served buffet-style will be available for the enjoyment of the guests for a minimum of one hour.
- The buffet line will be closed based on the discretion of the chef for food freshness. Regretfully, Wonder Valley is unable to guarantee food service (buffet-style or plated service) to late arriving guests.
- Decorating times for the ceremony and reception areas will be scheduled and approved by the Wedding Services Department. When decorating the wedding or reception areas staples, nails, glue or tape are prohibited. String, wire ties, fishing line and adhesive tic-tac are acceptable.
- Floating water candles in low glass bowls are acceptable table decorations. Candles on tables must be enclosed with a hurricane or other glass enclosure and be on a base to catch dripping wax. Glitter and flowers or materials known to bleed are prohibited. Bubble favors are acceptable.
- Wonder Valley does not provide decorations or decorating service including centerpieces, favors, cake flowers or toppers, stemware rings, etc. (unless otherwise arranged with Wonder Valley rental items). All decorations must be removed at the end of the event. No materials are permitted to be left overnight and we are not responsible for any decorations or items left beyond the end of the event.
- Banquet linens will be on the tables by 9:00 am on the event day, or earlier, according to the time set by Wedding Services.
- The wedding banquet table settings will be completed by 11:00 am on the event day, or earlier, according to the time set by Wedding Services.
- The bride’s and groom’s day room will be available after 9:00 am, or earlier, as arranged with wedding services.
- There is no parking fee. All guests are asked to park in the designated parking lot.
- Wedding and reception guests are asked to remain in the designated event areas. Exceptions are made for guests who have booked overnight accommodations.
Additional Services (Subject to Additional Fees)
Enhance your wedding event by adding a rehearsal dinner, a campfire with s’mores, a horse-drawn hayride, and much more.
Inquire with the Wedding Services Department for these additional services, rental upgrades, and other activity options.